The Mill’s safety protocols apply to everyone in the building: staff, members, guests, vendors, no exceptions. We periodically re-evaluate which protocols to continue, adapt, or discontinue.
- The Mill reopened after spring shutdown in slow phases to gradually increase the number of people inside the building. Currently we are open 24/7, at 100% of capacity. After August 1, events under 50 people may be allowed, pending local health data and mandates. After August 15, events over 50 people may be allowed, pending local health data and mandates.
- Before entering the building, all members and guests must first complete a safety orientation.
- Staff monitor the electronic signatures against the log of who has used their digital key to ensure all who enter have completed the orientation.
- Masks are required on entry and everywhere throughout The Mill (the only exceptions are while working at one’s desk, while alone in a call or conference room, or when sitting 6 feet apart in a private office).
- Six feet distance is to be observed at all times.
- No shared food is allowed; members bring their own food, drinks, utensils, etc.
- Members are encouraged to self-monitor their temperature and to stay home if sick. The Mill has a thermometer available when needed.
- Violations of safety protocols are tracked, and those with repeated incidents will be asked, with kindness, to stay home until the protocols are lifted.
- The Mill has developed, with the help of our friends at Cook, a protocol for what to do should someone think they are developing COVID symptoms while at The Mill.