Crossroads Startup Pitch Competition – April 4, 2019
Join us at the third annual Crossroads Startup Pitch Competition April 4th at The Dimension Mill in Bloomington, Indiana.
At Crossroads, we showcase Indiana’s best and brightest entrepreneurs and set the stage for their innovative ideas. Startups compete for cash prizes and in-kind services up to $20,000!
For the past two years, The Mill has hosted a region-wide pitch competition, drawing immense talent from the Bloomington area, with great success. Crossroads is even bigger and better in 2019, as we expand and invite ALL of Indiana to participate in this statewide competition.
The event is free, but please register ahead of time!
Crossroads Pitch Competition: How it Works
Come see 20 startups compete at the event April 4th! Competitors are judged by a vetted and respected panel of Indiana entrepreneurs and investors, and will compete with other cutting-edge startups for prizes of both cash and in-kind services up to $20,000.
- 1st place: $10,000 in cash & $10,000 worth of in-kind services! Plus, the opportunity to pitch at The Combine –Bloomington’s annual Midwest conference on innovation and entrepreneurship
- 2nd place: $5,000 in cash & $5,000 worth of in-kind services
- 3rd place: $2,500 in cash & $2,500 worth of in-kind services
From 8:30 AM to 5 PM, see a 10-minute startup pitch (followed by 10 minutes of judges’ Q&A) every 26 minutes.
- 8:22 AM – Welcoming Remarks with Pat East, Executive Director of The Mill
- 8:26 AM – Welcoming Remarks with Alex Crowley, Director, Economic & Sustainable Development Department of the City of Bloomington
- 8:30 AM – PITCHES BEGIN!
- 8:30 AM – ConverSight.ai
- 8:56 AM – Zoro
- 9:22 AM – Coze Health
- 9:48 AM – Qualifi
- 10:14 AM – Care Revolution
- 10:40 AM -The Bee Corp
- 11:06 AM – Luxurity
- 11:32 AM – DeliverEnd
- 11:58 AM – Perceive
- 12:24 PM – Heliponix
- 12:50 PM – Wave Therapeutics
- 1:16 PM – Main Street Match
- 1:42 PM – Civic Champs
- 2:08 PM- AwayZone
- 2:34 PM – Ziptility
- 3:00 PM – Gunder
- 3:26 PM – Haven
- 3:52 PM – Break (no pitch)
- 4:18 PM – Hunger Curbed
- 4:44 PM – Aerial Fit2Fly
- 5:10 PM – Judging Deliberation
- 5:30 PM – Announcements & Closing Remarks
Our Partnership with The Combine
Crossroads top winners and sponsors also get to experience The Combine, an annual Midwest conference on innovation and entrepreneurship in Bloomington, IN. Get the party started April 4 at Crossroads and keep it going with The Combine April 4-6, 2019!
About The Combine
The Combine is the Midwest catalyst for creators, builders & doers to discover new business & technology ideas. It’s a non-profit, volunteer-run event that began in 2010 as a project of the Humanetrix Foundation, Inc., a passionate group of entrepreneurial techies looking to connect innovators in the Midwest.
The Combine has been a springboard for connecting 1500+ passionate individuals over the last 8 years. At The Combine, you’ll learn & network with nationally-renowned entrepreneurs & innovators. The ultimate goal is to see what can be ‘harvested’ from these groups coming together – new businesses, community initiatives, partnerships.
Thank You to Our 2019 Sponsors
Become a Sponsor for 2020
Interested in supporting Indiana’s startup ecosystem? Help make Crossroads 2020 a success with a sponsorship! Learn more about our sponsorship levels and get your company in front of our audience.
Questions? Interested? Contact Pat East, Executive Director of The Dimension Mill.