Leading up to The Mill’s Launch on November 15, we’re hosting a unique slate of events known as Mill Week.
Mill Week is a weeklong celebration, showcasing all that The Mill has to offer our community, Bloomington, and Indiana. All of these events are free and open to the public. Spots are limited, so RSVP today:
Full Event Schedule:
- Code + Coffee @ 8:00 AM
- Future 101 | Cryptocurrency @ 12 PM
- Level Up | Creating a More Welcoming Workplace @ 6 PM
- Design + Donuts @ 8:00 AM
- Free Lunch + (Un)networking = COLLIDE @ 11:45 AM
- Science on Tap Gets Tough on Climate Change @ 6:00 PM
- Marketing + Muffins @ 8:00 AM
- Food for Thought | Let’s Talk About Stress, Baby @ 12 PM
- ITIA Callout Meeting @ 4:30 PM
- Books @ The Mill | An Evening with Scott Russell Sanders @ 7 PM
- Office Hours with Mark Solon of TechStars @ 1 PM – 3:30 PM(Invitation-Only Event)
- Launch Party @ 5:30 PM
- Office Hours (All-Day Invitation-Only Event)
Mill Week culminates with our Launch Party on November 15th @ 5:30 PM.
A full slate of events, speakers, and entertainment featuring major Bloomington Community members are scheduled to be there!
Celebrate with us and get a chance to tour our new facility, and get to know the people, businesses and organizations that have made The Mill and this event possible!
A Huge Thanks to our sponsors who are making this event possible!