REBOOT to a career you love.
REBOOT is an opportunity for you to explore a career interest you didn’t think was possible. You may have unintentionally found yourself in a career that isn’t the best fit for you, but this is your chance to reset your career and create the future you want.
The REBOOT Fellowship
REBOOT has brought together innovative employers to provide you with a 2-year fellowship in Bloomington, Indiana. You will work full-time and receive role specific training for your new career. You will also participate in professional development sessions with your fellow REBOOTers. Start your tech career in: Business Development, Marketing, or Software Development.
The REBOOT Interview Process
- Submit an initial application
- Qualified applicants will be invited to create and submit a live video cover letter that answers why you’re REBOOTing (< 3 minutes)
- Analytical skills assessment
- REBOOT Interview Day with participating employers – includes company presentations and interviews with employers that match your interests
Thank you for your interest in REBOOT!
- Position: REBOOT Fellowship
- Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
- Department: Varies, based on fellowship placement
- Estimated Start: June 2019
REBOOT is an equal opportunity fellowship that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a REBOOT fellow, you will likely work in a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Additionally, you may have to occasionally lift, carry, and move up to 20 pounds.
At this time, we are currently not accepting applications. An announcement will be made in the future with regards to our application periods.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.